Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Child's Imagination

I love being able to laugh and giggle with the boys and love being able to play in their games with them even more. Joshua has started to use his imagination more and more which has been a lot of fun. One of our favourites to play is pirates. We run to their playground and seek refuge. Then we keep a look out for the pirates and run whenever they get close. It's pretty action packed and we can all get in on the fun.

Joshua also loves to talk on the phone. Little did I know he can be quite the chatterbox. He will walk around the house just talking away. It's so cute eavesdropping in on his little conversations. Sometimes I get caught and am requested to speak on the phone. Those little eyes looking up at me while I have my little conversation on Joshua's phone are so precious. They look at me so expectantly. My conversations are normally short because the caller almost always wants to talk to Joshua again (I'm just boring old mom after all).

No comments:

Post a Comment