Thursday, September 22, 2016

I Can Week

Since Joshua has started school, we have been pretty busy trying to keep track of all of the different activities and themes that are going on. I'm starting to think his calendar is busier than ours! I love his enthusiasm and excitement for school.

This week, the theme is "I Can Week." They have an assortment of recycled cans that they can do different things with. One of my favourite things to do each day now is ask Joshua how his day at school was and ask him about the things he did. Yesterday, he talked about "I Can Week" and he told me that he used the cans as bowling pins. He has such a passion for sports that he will turn anything he can into a sport. He did this at daycare as well. A bucket and a ball would turn into basketball, a stick and a ball would turn into hockey, and anything that could stand up and replicate bowling pins would turn into bowling.

Joshua starts hockey next weekend and he is beyond excited! I officially became a hockey mom a couple of weeks ago when I volunteered for his league. I am so not ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment