Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Things My Fiance Says

Last night, after Chris said something while we were getting ready for bed, I thought to myself that I really should start tracking some of the stuff he says, just like I do with the kids. 

Chris has had a man cold for the past 2 weeks so you can imagine what our house has been like. I have been told multiple times that I am not allowed to return Chris to his parents' house. So, when a man cold strikes I have to put in my ear plugs and act like I'm always busy with laundry or something make sure the house is stocked with Cold and Sinus and that my essential oils are ready at hand (and he thought I was crazy for buying them). 

But last night, after having this man cold for 2 weeks, he says to me "babe, I think I have colic." Now, you can imagine my reaction. Being the loving fiance that I am, I burst out laughing and just shook my head. No babe, you don't have colic, but you do have a bad case of a congested head. Definitely time for you to get some sleep. 

I love being able to laugh with Chris...it keeps our house fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment