Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

I have so many reasons to be thankful (every single day), the main reason is my family. I will never be able to say it enough or explain how truly blessed I feel to have two amazing boys who call me mommy and an adoring boyfriend, who makes me feel like I am his entire world.

This Thanksgiving weekend was full of family, fun, and lots of turkey. We spent Saturday at the farm with Chris’ family (where all Joshua wanted to do was bowl and Grayson played shy and just wanted mama snuggles) and Sunday out of town with more of Chris’ family (where Joshua spent the entire day running around with the other kids and Grayson spent a quiet day with my parents). And Monday we spent with my family, where pork roast was highly anticipated after eating turkey all weekend. And since we were all cheering for the Jays to pull off another win and take it to game 5, we ate our dessert in front of the TV (dinner was periodically interrupted to sneak a peak at the score).


On Monday, we also took the boys out to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins, a tradition that we started last year. We picked out a big one to carve and a small one because Joshua was set on having a small pumpkin. We also picked up 4 mini pumpkins to decorate since we had cornstalks to put up on our front porch. So now, our house is officially decorated for fall (something we weren’t going to do but somehow, cornstalks ended up in our garage while we were out). All that is left to do is carve the pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment