Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Sweet Sound of Laughter

Have you ever heard a noise that grabs your attention the second you hear it? A noise that stops you in your tracks no matter what you are doing? A noise that draws you to it? A noise that completely melts your heart?

That noise for me is the sound of Joshua and Grayson’s laughter. No matter what I am doing, it will halt me in my tracks and I just have to go see what is making the two of them so incredibly happy.

Last night, I was cleaning up after dinner when I heard the loud laughter coming from the bathroom. Joshua and Grayson were laughing hysterically and I wondered what they were laughing about because I wanted to join in on this fun too. So I sneaked upstairs and peaked my head around the bathroom door, and I saw Chris scooping up the bathtub bubbles and blowing them out of his hand and it had our two boys in hysterical laughter. Joshua was also scooping up the bubbles for Chris to blow and Grayson sat and watched patiently, his laughter beginning as soon as he saw the bubbles in Joshua’s hands.

Their laughter melts my heart and these sweet moments make the most precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment