Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sh*t My Boyfriend Says

I thought I would write a post about some of the things Chris says. Keep in mind, I love this man dearly so this post, and any follow up posts, are done purely out of love.

Chris has the ability to send me into giggling fits from his quick come backs and smart remarks, but sometimes I am left with a smirk on my face, rolling my eyes, and thinking to myself “he’s all mine” (and truth be told, I wouldn’t have it any other way).

My response to one of his comments:
Me: You are such smart a**
Chris: Would you rather me be a dumb a**?
Me: Smart a**!!!!

Before going camping:
Me: Ugh!  Aunt Flow just showed up
Chris: Oh great, now you’re going to attract bears
(This was one of those eye roll incidents)

After my birthday:
Trying to find something to watch while flipping through the guide
Me: I can’t see the channels
Chris: That’s because you’re a year older now

3:30am, Chris just got back into bed
Chris: Joshua was just talking
Me: Oh, I didn’t hear him

Chris: That’s because you’re older now




No comments:

Post a Comment